1. Current occupation/project?
2. What is your philosophy of success?
Choose a field where you control your success
(unlike acting or music where you are dependent on someone else's opinion for a big break...)
3. What is your biggest success? How did you do it? Tips for up and comers.
Creation of original curriculum, rockandrollkindergarten
4. Who was your biggest influence?
My 6th grade teacher
5. Where does your creativity come from?
Don't know. I have always been creative...
6. What’s the most daring thing that you have done?
Create my own curriculum
7. What is your biggest failure?
Being unable to make it mainstream
8. What obstacles did you face along the way? How did you overcome them?
10. What are you willing to do to achieve success? What are you willing to not do?
1. How do you describe yourself?
2. What turns you on (inspires you)?
Creativity, but only when its all my idea. I cannot work for someone else...
3. What turns you off?
4. What do you do for fun?
Golf, movies, sports
5. How do you get your best ideas?
Due to my ADD, my creativity NEVER EVER SHUTS off, so once I start a project, I think about it 24 hours a day until it's done...
Spot on earth: Santa Monica
Mover and shaker:
7. What pisses you off?
Homophobia. People who see it and do nothing about it.
8. What makes you happy?
9. Something new that you would like to attempt?
Writing a book
10. What do you want people to say about you after you die?
He was funny